Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a golden lucky cat with both paws raised surrounded by representations of ancient Chinese coins and a Gold ingot with an inscription of the Chinese character for ‘good fortune.’
Send a token of luck to someone you love! Add this 1 oz Silver $1 Lucky Cat Proof coin to your cart today!
A lucky cat statue or figurine with its left paw raised, is meant to attract visitors, motioning them to come inside a person’s home or business. When the right paw is raised it is said to invite wealth and good fortune. A cat with both paws raised is said to be inviting protection of the owner’s residence or place of work.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.