Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This artistic Russian Silver commemorative coin celebrates the Centenary of the Foundation of the Arkhangelskoye State Museum Estate. In the 18th century, Prince Nikolai Golitsyn commissioned French architects to craft an elaborate palace outside Moscow.
The Arkhangelskoye country estate was finished in 1810. While under construction, it was purchased by Prince Nikolai Yusupov, a politician and important art collector.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective plastic capsules.
- Limited mintage of 3,000. Few pieces available in the international market.
- Obverse: Depicts a relief image of the southern facade of the palace and an image of the Venus of the Doves decorating the staircase between the terraces. Cyrillic inscription translates to 'THE ARKHANGELSKOYE STATE MUSEUM ESTATE - 100 YEARS'.
- Reverse: Features the State Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation, date, denomination, weight, purity and the mintmark of the St. Petersburg Mint. Legends translating to: Russian Federation, Bank of Russia, 3 Roubles.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Showcase your certified Russian Silver coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Russian Silver Proof commemorative coin to your collection today!
The Arkhangelskoye State Museum Estate is located around 12 miles to the west of Moscow and 1 mile southwest of the city of Krasnogorsk. The estate is built in a neoclassical style by French architect Jacob Guerne. Aside the palace, which is facing the Moscow river, there are other structures such as the small 'Caprice' palace, monuments of Catherine the Great and Alexander Pushkin, an 18th-century theater and the oldest building, the church of Archangel Michael, which was built in 1646.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.