- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
From agritech solutions, computing and space technology to life-saving medical feats, the achievements attained by the State of Israel in just 71 years since its establishment are admirable. Israel has become one of the world's top locations for entrepreneurs and venture capitalists along with California's Silicon Valley and the economic capitals of Europe.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 2,800 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Star of David in the center surrounded by six emblems, symbolizing the different innovation sectors. Clockwise: A rocket representing Israel's space program and research, a disc-on-key (USB Memory Stick) representing the data storage for the computer, a solar panel signifying the use of solar energy, a water droplet for water technology, three leaves for agritech, and a pin symbol representing Israeli car navigation techniques. Legend surrounding 'INNOVATION NATION' in English, Hebrew and Arabic.
- Reverse: Depicts the National Emblem above the denomination in the center, next to seven stars symbolizing the seven decades of the State of Israel and the horizon denotes Israel's innovative achievements which go far beyond the horizon, where 'the sky is the limit'. Legend "ISRAEL" and "INDEPENDENCE DAY 2019" in English and Hebrew.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Israel.
Celebrate the 71st anniversary of independence of the State of Israel and honor the country's innovation achievements throughout the past seven decades. Add the 2019 Israel 1 oz Proof Silver 2 NIS Innovation Nation Israel Proof coin to your cart today!
The Holy Land Mint is the exclusive distributor of the Bank of Israel for all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complemented by their reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds.
The independence day is celebrated with an official ceremony on Mount Herzl, Jerusalem in the evening. The ceremony includes a speech by the speaker of the Knesset, artistic performances and the lighting of twelve torches symbolizing the Tribes of Israel.
Modern Israel's innovations began in the first collective communities, or the 'Kibbutzim', in which new immigrants from over 130 nations found themselves experimenting with new agricultural methods and creating Israel's first industries. Innovative spirit and the Israeli brain together with successful teamwork, problem-solving and technical skills learned during military service have contributed by cultivating a knowledgeable nation of scientists, engineers, doctors and professors and among them, many researchers.
On April 11, 2019 Israel became the fourth country of the world to successfully land a spacecraft on the moon. Israel's high concentration of Nobel Prize laureates in comparison to its relatively small population reflects its innovative achievements.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.