Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and the capsule contains .999 fine Silver nuggets plated in 24-karat Gold.
- Comes in a capsule along with a box and certificate of authenticity from the mint.
- Maximum mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the Queen's effigy.
- Reverse: Features the Lucerne Mine near Gold Hill.
Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Nevada Gold and Silver Gold Rush coin to your cart today!
This coin is the fourth in a series of Gold Rush themed Coin-Jewels coins, approved by the British Commonwealth Nation of Niue and Queen Elizabeth II.
The Comstock Lode had been a minor Gold placer district since 1849. In 1859, several prospectors discovered its rich lode Silver ore, and a great rush of miners poured eastward from California, and established Gold Hill and Virginia City, the principal towns of the Comstock Lode. The Comstock was the first important Silver-mining district in the United States, and its discovery stimulated a great deal of prospecting for Silver across the Great Basin area of the United States. The resulting Silver rush led to many other Silver discoveries in Nevada, including Austin (1862), Eureka (1864), and Pioche (1869). The largest operating mine in the Comstock District is the Lucerne Mine near Gold Hill, which produced 222,416 ounces of Silver and 19,601 ounces of Gold in 2014.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.