Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Middlesex issue.
- PCGS has encapsulated this coin MS-64 BN (Brown).
- Obverse: Two men dancing around a bonfire, * THE END OF OPPRESSION * around.
- Reverse: THOS. SPENCE Sir THOS. MORE THOS. PAINE at center, * NOTED ADVOCATES FOR THE RIGHTS OF MAN * around.
- Edge: SPENCE X DEALER X IN X COINS X LONDON X.
- DH-818; Conder p.287, 239; Virt p.224; Atkins p.132, 639.
Showcase your Condor Token by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Condor Token to your cart today!
Popular American Revolution and 'Rights of Man' type, with reference to enlightenment advocates and authors Sir Thomas Moore, Thomas Spence, and Thomas Paine.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.