Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the second coin in the "World Cultures" series which will be dedicated to some of the most ancient cultures and will have a total of five coins in the series. This coin has a mintage of only 500 pieces worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Included is the Coat of Arms of Cameroon, the face value and the year of issue along with symbols of the Hindu culture.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of a Ganesha, the most worshipped deities in the Hindu pantheon. There is a green natural agate inserted in the forehead of Ganesha.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This amazing coin features a high relief and is rimless. Adding to the beauty of this coin is that it is a black proof coin. Add this Ganesha coin to your cart today!
Ganesha, also spelled Ganesh, also called Ganapati, elephant-headed Hindu god of beginnings, who is traditionally worshipped before any major enterprise and is the patron of intellectuals, bankers, scribes, and authors.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Diego, CA
Date:Nov 9, 2019
I have collected both coins of this World Cultures set that will be 5 coins. This Ganesha coin went beyond my expectations. There is a very pleasing contrast in the different levels (like a Piedfort but more so) and the one dimensional photograph doesn't come close to conveying the sophistication of this coin. It's like every time you look at it you see something new. It is also fun that each obverse is different.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.