|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.0512 oz actual Silver weight.
- Certified as MS-62 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: GEORGIVS · II · - DEI · GRATIA ·. Laureate bust left.
- Reverse: F · D · B · - ET · L · D · S · R · I · - A · T · ET · E · - M · B · F · ET · - H · REX ·. Roses between shields.
- KM 575.2; SCBC-3687; Dav.-1348.
Protect and display your British Crown in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1741 Great Britain Crown to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review