|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 2,019 coin bars.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a case in the original capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of Fiji along with the year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Features an eagle landing on a tree branch with mountains and a river in the background. To the right of the branch is a totem pole. The inscriptions include "The American Eagle", purity and size.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Handle your coin bars with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning one of the largest 1 oz Silver coin bars ever produced. Add this 1 oz Silver The Majestic Eagle coin bar to your cart today!
The eagles are the largest members of the raptor family. In North America we have at least four types of eagles, and the Bald Eagle and the Golden Eagle are residents of the continent.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review