Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Beneath the ancient boab trees in the East Kimberley in Western Australia’s far north, the world’s rarest diamonds were formed more than a billion years ago. This coin follows the success of the Kimberley Sunset coin from 2015.
- Maximum mintage of 500 coins and population of only 60 coins!
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold and a fine white diamond is embedded near the horizon, representing the rising sun.
- Graded a perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse depicts the boab tree amid a Kimberley landscape at sunrise. The design includes the inscription "Kimberley Sunrise", the 2015 year-date, and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- The coin’s high relief reverse and obverse are minted on concave surfaces to ensure the optimum flow of metal is achieved by the strike of the die.
There are many unique factors making this 2 oz Proof Gold coin truly spectacular, including the concave design, the embedded diamond and the coin's thickness. This is an extremely rare find as it was one of the first 60 struck. Add this perfectly graded 2015 Kimberley Sunrise coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.