|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin contains 1.0741 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS as PR-64+, which guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Head right, signed C. Voigt below the truncation.
- Reverse: Monument of Karl Friedrich, Leopold's father.
- Edge: Plain with incuse lettering.
- KM 217.2; Dav.-525, Thun.-25.
Display your rare Silver German 2 Thaler coin in style by adding an APMEX Presentation Box to your order.
Add this rare and attractive German Silver 2 Thaler coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 64|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.