|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Certified by NGC as Good guaranteeing its authenticity.
- Vespasian founded the Flavian dynasty that ruled for 27 years.
- Vespasian was one of the twelve Caesars.
- Obverse: CAESAR VESPASIANVS AVG. Laureate head right.
- Reverse: Reverses may vary. Victory striding is common. Many issues of Vespasian may have been issued in the Roman branch mints to celebrate the conquest of Judaea and feature devices related to war and conquest.
Protect and display your ancient coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This is a great way to get an example from this famous emperors reign. Add this Roman Empire Denarius coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.