Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2019 release continues the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. The 5 oz Silver Libertads typically have low mintages, with premiums appreciating quickly, and those graded a perfect MS-70 First Strike by PCGS are even more collectible.
- There is a population of only 69 coins at this highest grade.
- Encapsulated in a PCGS holder, grading this coin a perfect Mint State-70 First Strike.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Add this 2019 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Silver Libertad coins are popular around the world for their limited mintages and exquisite design. The 5 oz Silver Libertads are produced in much lower numbers than their 1 oz Silver counterparts, creating even further collectible opportunity.
The 5 oz Silver Libertad has a large diameter of 65 mm, meaning the beautiful design of Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl behind the famous Winged Victory statue is shown in even larger detail. On the obverse, the detail in each of the Mexican coat of arms is magnified, making a classic design even more elegant.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.