|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin will appeal to all connoisseurs of numismatics thanks to its unique decoration techniques: an amber insert, high relief, selective gilding and an antique finish.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features a Samurai with his Katana swords over the background of a Japanese village.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 2 oz Silver Samurai Warriors coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An unique coin which captures many symbols which represent the fascinating culture of Japan. Add the 2019 Silver Antique Samurai Warriors coin to your cart today!
The samurai, members of a powerful military caste in feudal Japan, began as provincial warriors before rising to power in the 12th century with the beginning of the country’s first military dictatorship, known as the shogunate. As servants of the daimyos, or great lords, the samurai backed up the authority of the shogun and gave him power over the mikado (emperor).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.