Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver with a stunning proof finish.
- Limited mintage of 10,000.
- Edge numbered.
- Comes in a capsule along with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Depicts the head of Liberty from the 1893 Morgan Dollar. The image is facing the opposite direction and has an incuse relief.
Handle your rounds with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These rounds are a new twist on a familiar coinage that collectors will covet for their quality. Add this 1 oz Morgan Dollar Proof round to your cart today!
These rounds are 10 times deeper than standard deep relief rounds.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.