Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 5,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule along with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Features a Gold overlay that adds to the beauty of this spectacular round.
- Obverse: Features Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Depicts the head of Liberty from the 1893 Morgan Dollar. The image is facing the opposite direction and has an incuse relief.
- Edge numbered.
Handle your rounds with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These rounds are a new twist on a familiar coinage that collectors will covet for their quality. Add this 1 oz Morgan Dollar round to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 18, 2020
I received my gilded silver round Morgan today. The coins were beautiful and have a limited mintage of 5,000 coins. The coins were packaged in a hard plastic capsule then placed in a plastic back with their certificate of authenticity. Very happy with the packaging.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.