Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
First introduced in 1987, the Simpson family originally appeared in 30-second segments on The Tracey Ullman Show. Two years later, The Simpsons premiered as a half-hour series and instantly became a worldwide popculture phenomenon, now seen in 60 countries in 20 languages. In 2018, The Simpsons reached an incredible milestone becoming the longest-running primetime scripted show in television history.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the designation of First Strike.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: This coin has the center stamped out for a true donut design. The coin’s reverse depicts Homer’s iconic pink-frosted donut with sprinkles and a bite taken out of the top right corner. The design also includes Matt Groening’s signature, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark.
Add this Simpsons Donut Proof coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.