2017 Cook Islands 3-Coin Scarab Selection II PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A three-coin set will complement the elegant and exclusive Scarab Selection introduced in early 2017. Sold out at the Mint!
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This three coin set is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Low mintage of 499 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, face value and country of issue.
- Reverse: Each coin features a different scarab. Beyond the world, a Silver scarab on a gilded background, a black proof scarab holding a dark Swarovski crystal and a rose Gold scarab shining like a solitary flame on a Silver surface are included in this set.
Add this unique numismatic 3-Coin Silver set to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.