Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 333 pieces.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II next to a question mark full of unknown symbols.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of the Aztec Calendar.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An amazing coin that uses Smartminting. Add this Silver Antique Aztec Calendar Stone coin to your cart today!
The Aztec or Mexica calendar is the calendar system that was used by the Aztecs as well as other Pre-Columbian peoples of central Mexico. It is one of the Mesoamerican calendars, sharing the basic structure of calendars from throughout ancient Mesoamerica.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.