|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These early half-dollars are becoming scarce. Great for a type set.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,276,276 coins.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1810 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.