Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A backyard feeder or birdhouse is our way of putting out the welcome mat for our winged friends! Bird watching is one of the easiest ways to observe Canada’s wildlife. By attracting birds to our outdoor spaces, we can learn more about our avian neighbors — from their color variations or their different calls. This simple viewing activity can provide hours of enjoyment, and every visit is a treasured moment. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designed by artist Neil Hamelin, the selectively colored reverse features an engraved birdhouse in a catalpa tree. Several colorful Canadian bird species have gathered around this nesting box (from left to right): a curious blue jay, a little downy woodpecker, a northern cardinal landing, and a perched purple martin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Designs such as this one enable us to step away from the stress of everyday life and truly enjoy the beauty that Mother Nature has bestowed upon us. Add this $30 Silver Birds in the Backyard coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.