|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 999 pieces.
- Coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Displays the National Arms of the Republic of Benin.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of a hand showing two fingers forming a letter "V", the universal symbol for peace. There is an inscription on each finger and on the hand. In the background are leaves of Cannabis Sativa.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The color is amazing in this beautiful coin. Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Peace and Love coin to your collection today!
The peace hand gesture is thought to have begun in Europe during World War II when a "V" for victory was painted on walls. The sign was widely used by peace movements in the 1960s and 1970s as a symbol of victory for peace and truth.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review