|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in packaging that has photographs which describes the deadly character of the golden poison frog.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue and the face value. Included is a pair of natural scenes from the island of Niue.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of the frog head surrounded by the Latin name Phyllobates Terribilis.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2019 Niue Silver Golden Poison Frog coin to your cart today!
The golden poison frog occurs in three different color variations; green, yellow and orange. These colors serve as a warning to the frog's predators. They do not use their poison to attack but use it only under pressure in self defense.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.