|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special satin finish and a "W" mint mark.
- First Day of Issue designation guarantees these coins were shipped from the Mint on May 29, 2019, the first day these coins were released.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin produced by the U.S. Mint and backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add the PCGS SP-70 2019 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a satin-like burnished finish. PCGS certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Traditionally low mintages make the burnished coins an excellent addition to any Silver Eagle collection.
Note: PCGS has previously designated burnished coins as MS-70, rather than SP-70. The difference is related only to changing policies at PCGS regarding this nomenclature. These designations are identical in meaning and value.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 13, 2019
A wonderful cherry on top of my Black Label collection. Burnished SP 70 FDI. Gut feeling tells me this set is a good move. Expensive to build the set but good stuff is not cheap
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.