Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 33.625 grams of .925 fine Silver for total of 1 oz of Silver.
- Exceptional rainbow toning.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: "Casa de Moneda de México" and the date with an image of a screw press.
- Reverse: Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura with a set of balance scales at center.
Protect and display your 1 Onza coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the exceptional 1 oz Mexican Silver Onza Balance Scale to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.