Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the historical event, this stunning 1.969 kilo pure Silver coin was issued by the Caribbean nation of Barbados.
- Strict limited mintage of only 69 coins.
- Contains 1.969 kilos of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an eagle landing on the moon, inspired by the world-famous Eisenhower Dollar design that was struck by the U.S. Mint from 1971-1978.
- Reverse: Features the Barbados coat of arms.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful and micro mintage, 165 mm diameter, Barbados 1.969 kilo Silver 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.