|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Add this 1878 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Could be ugly, bent, holed or just not very pretty.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.