Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The leopard is one of the five extant species in the genus Panthera, a member of the Felidae.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 20 Shillings.
- Reverse: Features a leopard mother with her cub. The cub is on its hind legs pawing at his mother. The leopard mother is lying on the ground with a setting sun in the background.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is the second year for an additional coin to be added to this very popular African Wildlife series. Add this 2019 1/2 gram Gold Somalian Leopard coin to your cart today!
Compared to other wild cats, the leopard has relatively short legs and a long body with a large skull. Its fur is marked with rosettes. It is similar in appearance to the jaguar, but has a smaller, lighter physique, and its rosettes are generally smaller, more densely packed and without central spots..
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.