Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features four symbols, each evoking a Bible Gospel and meant to represent the four faces of God and the inscriptions for the face value, year of issue and issuing country.
- Reverse: Features the four horsemen about to fight against the upcoming Apocalypse: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death. The hourglass of Death is Gold gilded.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A coin dedicated to one of the most famous and fascinating Medieval legends. Add this Silver The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse coin to your cart today!
Four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in Christianity, the four horsemen who, according to the book of Revelation (6:1–8), appear with the opening of the seven seals that bring forth the cataclysm of the apocalypse. The first horseman rides a white horse, which scholars sometimes interpret to symbolize Christ; the second horseman rides a red horse and symbolizes war and bloodshed; the third rides a black horse and symbolizes famine; and the fourth horseman rides a pale horse and represents pestilence and death.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.