2019 Mongolia 3 oz Silver Protoceratops PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Proof - 70 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful coin is the second release in the Prehistoric Beasts series and has a mintage of only 999 pieces.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Second coin of the series.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- New Smartminting© technology used.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mongolian coat of Arms.
- Reverse: Features in Silver fossil an image of a Protoceratops in high relief and set against a prooflike field. The red-rock finish hints at the original fossil matrix, a look further enhanced by a rim and edge struck to resemble rock.
This high relief coin will be a collectors dream. Add this 3 oz Silver Protoceratops coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.