Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Exquisitely crafted, this Proof Swan is being released for the first time in .9999 fine Gold High Relief. In addition, this coin has an extremely limited mintage of only 188 and has been designated a perfect PR-70 by PCGS.
Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Limited mintage of only 188 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a certified plastic holder from PCGS to guarantee and protect your coin's perfect PR-70 condition.
- Designated First Strike by PCGS ensuring your coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan swimming gracefully with a cygnet. A second swan lingers in the background. The design includes the inscription "The 1OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This swan is so lifelike that it appears to be ready to take flight off the coin itself. Add this spectacular first release of the 1 oz Proof Gold Swan coin to your cart today!
The Swan is an iconic species that is so synonymous with the Perth Mint itself that it even appears in the Mint’s logo. The Perth Mint’s operations are situated in the heart of Perth, the capital and largest city of Western Australia. Founded in 1829 on the shores of the Swan River, the original colony in the territory was in fact called Swan River Colony, the location of which is now Perth.
Perth grew rapidly in the late 19th century thanks to its rich deposits of natural resources such as oil, gas and perhaps most of all, Gold. From its origins the Perth Mint is in many ways personified by the Swan, a regal waterfowl that appears on the flag of Western Australia and symbolizes timelessness, elegance and beauty, much like the standard of coins produced by the Perth Mint itself.
The Perth Mint has a phenomenal reputation for producing high quality Silver bullion that also provides collectors the ability to collect an entire series that showcases different designs. Customers worldwide collect the Lunars, Kookaburras and Koalas due to their resell values and collectibility.
Swans are often a symbol of love and fidelity due to their long-lasting monogamous relationships. Swans are almost entirely herbivorous, though they will eat small amounts of aquatic animals. There are around seven different species of swan found around the world. Swans are classified as a threatened species mostly due to hunting and habitat loss. Pollution is also a contributing factor.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mark O.
From:Cedar Rapids, IA
Date:Aug 7, 2019
Limited mintage and high relief can’t be beat with this coin. It is stunning to hold in hand. A great addition to my collection. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Thank you APMEX!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.