|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 800 worldwide.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a wooden display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes a special Tower of London mint mark, featured on an official UK coin for the first time.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features a Yeoman Gaoler standing proud with his ceremonial axe, overlapping a section of the Tower's walls.
The third coin in the 4-Coin Tower of London series from the Royal Mint features the Yeoman Warders in a quarter ounce Gold edition. Add the Gold Quarter Ounce Tower of London Yeoman Warders coin to your cart today!
Tower of London
The Tower of London, a world heritage site, sees a plethora of tourists from all over, and boasts a long history beginning in 1066.
Guarding the historic fortress and upholding its ancient traditions are the Yeoman Warders, commonly referred to as "Beefeaters". They are known for their iconic red uniforms, and live inside the fortress to keep guard of the crown jewels.
Each coin is struck in Gold, and finished to a Proof standard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.