Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Worldwide mintage of 150 sets.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is 1/2 oz of Gold.
- Set comes in a hand-made box made of native New Zealand kauri wood and an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Each of these coins features the battle between Kupe and the mighty octopus, Te Wheke-o-Muturangi. One coin shows a close-up of Kupe entangled in the octopus. The second coin depicts the great octopus under the waka, with the Matariki constellation above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
In local oral traditions, Kupe and his family are cited as being the first humans to set foot on these islands. Add this amazing Gold set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.