Obverse and reverse toning add to the originality of this coin! Certified by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 8,725,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your personal collection. Add this 1883-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!