Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The very finely engraved reverse mixes past and present elements. Look closely at the rim — denticles are included that traditionally framed the bow-tied boughs on some of Canada's earlier coins. All of these elements surround the main focal point: a Gold-plated maple leaf. Made from sterling Silver and carefully sculpted to achieve a natural look, the 3D leaf adds contrast and dimension that takes the maple-themed celebration to new heights, while its Gold plating evokes memories of a fall day.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a wooden box with graphic outer box and certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Artist Trevor Tennant offers a modern take on Leonard C. Wyon’s classic maple boughs, as they appeared on various denominations of Canadian circulation coins issued between 1858 and 1936. Two crossed boughs of Acer saccharum are bound together by a ribbon bow and framed by small denticles that line the rim. The maple-themed celebration is enhanced with a Gold-plated sugar maple leaf on the coin’s surface.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 2019 Silver $15 Golden Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.