|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Since its adoption in 1962, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s Personal Canadian Flag has adorned countless buildings, ships, aircraft and vehicles during 20 official tours. The Canada-specific Royal flag is only flown in the presence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and it salutes Her Majesty as the Queen of Canada.
- Contains 1.522 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes inside a mint-issued clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Cathy Bursey-Sabourin features a colored rendering of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's Personal Canadian Flag. Slightly lighter colors simulate the effect of sunlight shining through the raised flag. This flag consists of the escutcheon of the Arms of Canada in banner form, surmounted by Her Majesty's device: a blue roundel with the letter "E" surmounted by the Royal Crown and framed by a Gold wreath of Tudor roses. Along with a decorative scroll, the lion and unicorn supporters of the Arms are inspired by the stone-carved façade of Rideau Hall in Ottawa, Ontario, and the bronze door plates that adorn The Queen's Entrance at the official residence of the Governor General of Canada.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A soaring tribute in the shape of a Canadian Royal flag. Add this beautiful Queen Elizabeth's Personal Flag Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review