2006-W 3-Coin Gold American Eagle Set MS/PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful set contains all 3 of the 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins in Proof, Reverse Proof & Burnished condition with the "W" mintmark for the West Point Mint.
- Contains a total of 3 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by NGC as Perfect 70.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display and protect your Gold Eagles in style by adding a wooden gift box to your order.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof, Reverse Proof & Burnished finish. Add this beautiful Gold American Eagle 3-Coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.