Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each coin to ensure the authenticity and condition of the product. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely.
- Individually selected by our numismatic team to ensure you receive our nicest BU quality coins.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- The card insert features a festive winter scene.
- Packaged in a tamper-evident RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
Present your Peace Silver Dollar with an attractive display box added to your order.
These coins exhibit no signs of wear and retain all of their original mint luster. Add several of these Brilliant Uncirculated Peace Dollars to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
The Peace Dollar is highly sought after by collectors, as it experienced one of the briefest minting periods of any U.S. currency and also was the last Silver Dollar to be minted. This popular design was minted from 1921 to 1928, then again in 1934 and 1935, due to changes in legislation.
Anthony di Francisci's Peace Dollar was the result of a contest looking for a new dollar design. His unique rendition of Lady Liberty was based on the actual Statue of Liberty, resulting in a patriotic and familiar look. The eagle on the reverse clutches an olive branch in its talons, symbolizing peace and commemorating the peace seen after WWI.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.