Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 20 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “20” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most iconic and beloved designs on all bullion coins. The Maple Leaf’s feature RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces milk spots. Add this 2020 Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box to your cart today!
About Bullion DNA
The 2020 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf features an additional form of security through the Royal Canadian Mint Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader, verifying that the micro-engraved security mark matches the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Silver Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Silver Maple Leaf coins dated 2015 and later. APMEX is a recognized Bullion DNA dealer for trusted Royal Canadian Mint products.
About Silver Maple Leaf Coins
First minted in 1988 and struck every year since, 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coins are minted in .9999 fine Silver. They are among the finest of all Silver dollar-size coins. Silver Maple Leafs are gorgeously designed, with attention to every intricate detail. The obverse of the coin depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, and the reverse of the coin showcases the signature maple leaf so closely associated with Canadian patriotism.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.