|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$1,890.39||$1,910.08||$1,969.16|
|10 - 19||$1,885.39||$1,905.03||$1,963.95|
|20 - 99||$1,880.39||$1,899.98||$1,958.74|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual Gold Buffalo coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the Buffalo Nickel. This image depicts Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo coin with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1 oz Gold Buffalo into fine jewelry.
From seasoned numismatists to novice Precious Metals investors, the Gold American Buffalo is an excellent addition to investment portfolios of all sizes. Add this 2020 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.