|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$1,010.09||$1,020.61||$1,052.18|
|20 - 39||$1,007.91||$1,018.41||$1,049.91|
|40 - 79||$1,005.73||$1,016.21||$1,047.64|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1/2 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold Eagles allow for ownership of this classic American design with investment appeal at a more affordable price point. Add this 2020 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.