1899 $2.00 Silver Certificate Washington Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries 1899 $2 Silver Certificate. This is the last series of Large Size Silver Certificates in this denomination.
- Last of this denomination issued in this type.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Fine.
- Signatures: Lyons/Treat. Friedberg #250.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between allegorical figures of Mechanics and Agriculture.
- Back: Obligation language with a large number "2" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
Series 1899 $2 Silver Certificates were the last Silvers issued in this denomination. No small size deuces were ever printed as Silver Certificates. An artistic design featuring a small portrait of George Washington between allegorical figures representing Mechanics and Agriculture. The back has the obligation, type and denomination printed in a frame type border.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.