Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This unique 4-layer coin is part of the 4-layer coin series. The deepest relief ever creates a stunning 3D-effect while every tiny detail of the Taj Mahal is shown. A mintage of only 999 worldwide.
- Contains 3.215 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin is presented in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 999 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the domed ceiling of the Taj Mahal. On the top is the inscription "Taj Mahal".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A beautiful antique finish coin commemorating an UNESCO Heritage site that is almost 400 years old. Add this incredibly detailed coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.