- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The only issue of U.S. paper money for which a Native American was selected as the central figure.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve.
- Very Fine condition.
- Signatures: Lyons/Roberts. Friedberg #271.
- Face: Series 1899 with a likeness of Ta-to-ka-in-yan-ka, also known as Chief Running Antelope, a member of the Oncpapa tribe of the Sioux Indians.
- Back: Redemption language with a centered large "V" with the number "5" at the upper right and left and the word "Five" at the lower left and right with highly stylized scrollwork.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
These notes are highly desirable at any grade level. Notes at this level of preservation are affordable for the serious currency collector. Add this 1899 $5.00 Silver Certificate Chief Running Antelope note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.