Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .8409 oz actual Silver weight.
- Graded by NGC as MS-65, which guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: VICTORIA D:G: BRITT: REGINA: F:D:. Bust left wearing a small crown and veil.
- Reverse: St. George slaying the dragon right.
- Edge: Reeded.
- KM 765; SCBC-3921; Dav.-107; ESC-296.
Showcase your certified Great Britain Silver Crown by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Victoria Silver Crown graded MS-65 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.