Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
New from the Perth Mint, the first Black Flag release features one of the world's most notorious pirate ships, Queen Anne's Revenge. This coin has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and comes in a holder with an APMEXclusive® label!
- Extremely limited mintage of only 100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a PCGS plastic holder to guarantee & protect your coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Strike Designation guarantees your coin was struck within the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Features the Queen Anne's Revenge, sailing through a rough sea and proudly displaying the flag of Blackbeard. An ominous skull design can be seen in the background of clouds. The design also features the words "QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE", "BLACK FLAG: BLACKBEARD", the weight, fineness, and the Perth Mint's traditional 'P' mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your PCGS holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2019 Tuvalu 1 oz Gold Queen Anne's Revenge MS-70 PCGS (FS) coin to your cart today!
Learn more about the Black Flag series here.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.