Only $5,895.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A lovely mining Thaler from Brunswick-Luneburg-Calenberg-Hannover. Mining Thalers, as a series, are becoming more and more popular among collectors. This example has superb surfaces and attractive cabinet patina. Nice addition to any collection.
- German States Silver Mining Thaler.
- Population of 1 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation protects the MS-64 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: GEORG · II · D · G · M · BRIT · FR · & H · REX · F · D · BR · & L · DVX · S · R · I · A · TH · & EL · *. Crowned quartered arms within an ornate shield.
- Reverse: DIE ERDE IST VOLL GÜTE DES HERRN. DIE GRVBE / GÜTE DES HERRN / KAM IN AVSBEVT / IM QV: REM: 1740 / I.B.H. Mining scene with mountains and shining sun.
- KM 294; Davenport 2100.
Showcase your certified German States Silver Thaler by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this attractive NGC certified Thaler to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.