- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, the 2019 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colored image of Suicide Squad’s Deadshot in full military gear including his iconic laser eye. Behind him, an illustrated background depicts Deadshot’s stylized icon from the film. Also included in the design is the Suicide Squad logo, the inscription ‘DEADSHOT’ and the Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark.
Order this 2019 Suicide Squad Deadshot coin today!
Created by David Vern Reed, Lew Schwartz, and Bob Kane, Deadshot, aka Floyd Lawton, was captured by Batman and remained in prison until 1977 when, in Detective Comics #474, he escaped with the aim of destroying Batman. Armed with a high-tech laser eye, Deadshot established himself as one of the world’s deadliest assassins before being taken down by the Dark Knight and sentenced to life in Belle Reve Penitentiary for the countless assassinations he committed.
Portrayed in David Ayer’s 2016 film Suicide Squad by Will Smith, Deadshot was motivated by a desire to protect his daughter Zoe, letting himself be captured by Batman and put into Belle Reve at her request not to harm the Dark Knight.
SUICIDE SQUAD © & ™ DC COMICS and WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. (s19)
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Slick Nickels
Date:Jul 14, 2020
This coin is bad arse. I like the case it came in. I like the design. Most of ALL, I think Will Smith cant do no wrong. I absolutely love this. I wish i could have got more.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.