|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck in .903 fine Silver.
- This coin was struck at the Zacatecas Mint.
- Shipwreck recovery coin from the SS New York.
- Most of the coinage stored aboard the ship vault was Gold. The Silver and fractional denominations likely came from the crew and passengers of the ship.
- Obverse: Eagle on a cactus holding a snake with a laurel wreath surrounding the device.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" with the denomination below and the mintmark below.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 8 Reales is a great way to add a historical shipwreck coin to your collection. Add one to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Zs - Zacatecas|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.