|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This amazing Silver coin set is shaped like a bullet. The bullet consists of two 1/2 oz coins that stay together with a magnet and form the shape of a bullet.
- Mintage of only 499 sets worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Bullet shaped Silver coin representing a real bullet used in the Normandy Landing.
- The inside of one side shows the Coat of Arms of Tanzania, face value, year of issue and the inscription "75th Anniversary".
- The second side shows the Coat of Arms of Tanzania, face value, year of issue and the inscriptions "D-Day" and "June 6, 1944".
- Sovereign coin backed by Tanzania.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The first ever legal tender coin in the shape of a bullet. Add this historical D-Day Bullet coin to your cart today!
The Normandy landings were the landing operations on Tuesday, 6 June 1944 of the Allied invasion of Normandy in Operation Overlord during World War II. Codenamed Operation Neptune and often referred to as D-Day, it was the largest seaborne invasion in history. The operation began the liberation of German-occupied France (and later Europe) from Nazi control, and laid the foundations of the Allied victory on the Western Front.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.