|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is presented in a prestigious red display case with a magnetic lid. Adorned with Gold lettering and a geometric design, the case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper portraying the story of how the mouse became the first animal in the zodiac, and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Only 2,500 coins will be issued in this special packaging.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a mouse among stalks of wheat. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "mouse", the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin your Lunar Series 3 collection today by adding this stunning Gold Proof Year of the Mouse Coin to your cart today!
When arrayed together, the shipper boxes on all future Lunar Series 3 Proof Gold releases will form a diorama depicting the ancient myth of The Great Race, which explains how the zodiac calendar came into being.
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The highly anticipated The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series 3 is marked by the release of a stunning 1 oz, 1/4 oz, & 1/10 oz Proof Gold Coins. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2020 reverse celebrates the Year of the Mouse. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, and every 12th preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable, and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunity for success in almost all endeavors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.